Full-Time, Fully-Remote School Psychology Job - Indiana
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Licensed School Psychologist for a fully remote school-based job in Indiana. This is a full-time, fully remote job!
- Caseload of K-12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- Fully remote
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Indiana School Psychologist Certification
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with IEP requirements
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this fully remote School Psychology job in Indiana, please apply below or email your resume directly to [email protected].
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.