Full-Time High School Psychologist Los Angeles , CA
We are partnered with a school district near Los Angeles, CA that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist need for the current school year.
- Hold an active CA PSYCH license/certification
- CA PPS Credential in School Psych
- Master’s degree in psychology required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, Onsite
- Completing evaluations, re-evaluations, assessments and working with the SPED team., Mild caseload – 2 high school sites
- Caseload needs will mainly focus on assessment completion, mental health support, and DIS counseling.
- Weekly pay
- Insurance benefits and PTO!
- Opportunities for contract renewal after contract exp date
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist opportunity near Los Angeles, CA please email your resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | 813-792-3465
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dearborn, MI
- White Plains, NY
- Albany, OR
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Ritter, SC
- Seattle, WA
- Destin, FL
- Long Beach, CA
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.