Full - Time - K-12 -Colorado SpringsCO- Remote Position - Licensed School Psychologist
Full - Time - K-12 - Colorado Springs CO- Remote Position - Licensed School Psychologist
Seeking an experienced School Psychologist to provide counseling, direct and group instruction for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges to improve academic achievement, promote student well-being, and address learning and behavior issues that interfere with student success.
- Score and interpret results of all test measurements utilized for an evaluation to parent, teachers, administrators, and others
- Interact with co-workers, administration, students, parents and the community in positive, supportive and cooperative ways
- Attend individual education planning and placement committee meetings when appropriate to participate in the determination of a handicapping condition
- Possess a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Required license in Colorado
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Delaware, DE
- Charlotte, NC
- Springdale, AR
- Maryland, MD
- Philadelphia , PA
- Plymouth, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Illinois, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.