Full-time Online School Psychology Job
Work-from Home School Psychologist needed for 20 hours/week in OK
Teletherapy/eLearning is a newer way to deliver services to students but is rapidly gaining popularity across the country. Why? Because it works. The proof is in the pudding, evidence emerging from studies continues to demonstrate the effectiveness of teletherapy and remote education. Below, you can learn more about the part-time job opening for a fully remote Psychologist based in Oklahoma.
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- AU, OHI, ED, etc.
- Part-time schedule
- 100% work from home
Vocovision Teletherapists can expect to:
- Participate on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
Our teletherapy jobs require:
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Active State license
- Master's degree
VocoVision in a nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this virtual school Psychology job, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Columbus, OH
- Aurora, CO
- Coos Bay, OR
- Leonardtown, MD
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Los Altos, CA
- Salem, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.