Full Time or Part Time School Psychologist Contract Job in Manchester, NH
Quick Interview + Offer School Psychologist Opening
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic School District in Manchester, New Hampshire that needs a School Psychologist who can start immediately. Please see below for more information.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- New Hampshire School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply
- Moderate - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- Full Time or Part Time
- The district is open to part time candidates as well
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Onsite Only
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy :
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you are interested or would like to know more information please email Ross Mathews to schedule a phone call.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- rockingham, NC
- Newton, MA
- Newark, NJ
- Providence, RI
- woodville, RI
- Rosamond, CA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Hubbard , OR
- West Seneca, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.