Full Time - RBT/Behavioral Technician Job Opening in Pittsburgh, PA (HIRING NOW)
Full Time - RBT/Behavioral Technician Job Opening in Pittsburgh, PA
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified RBT for a full-time school job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for the full 2021-2022 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews now, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Further details on the job can be seen below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – May 2022
- Case Load Description: K-12 age range, self-contained classroom setting
Required Job Qualifications:
- Degree: Must have High School Diploma
- License / Certification: Must hold active National Pennsylvania State Teaching Certification/License in RBT
- School classroom experience preferred
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Azusa, CA
- Gardner, MA
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Springfield, VT
- Apalachicola, FL
- Aptos, CA
- Devens, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Rockingham, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.