Full-time- Registered Behavior Technician- Apply Now!
Registered Behavior Technician
Pay Rate: $26-$28/hr
ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a school district near Milton, NH. Explore more information below.
- k-12th grade openings (will be placed based on experience and preference)
- Caseload information provided upon interviewing with the district
- ASAP start- End of 23/24 School Year
- Implement behavior intervention plans as directed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Provide one-on-one support to students with ASD or related developmental disabilities
- Collect and record data on student progress
- Valid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree in related field preferred)
Payrate will be commensurate with degree level and experience. If qualified, you are encouraged to apply. You will then be contacted shortly with next steps.
(678) 748 - 5959
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Henniker, NHOur school is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Behavioral Therapist to be part of our scholastic rockstar team near Henniker, NH. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of children with Autism! We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate therapist. Job Description: Join our team and make a difference in the lives of children with Autism We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate Registered Behavior T
- Peterborough, NHSchool Paraprofessional ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified School Paraprofessional in Peterborough, NH that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below: Pay & Benefits Weekly direct deposits Comprehensive insur
- Lebanon, NHA school located near Lebanon, New Hampshire is looking to contract Registered Behavior Technicians. This district has a great special education program, team, and support! Candidates must be able to start immediately. Job Responsibilities Full-Time 1:1 (High School and Elementary Openings) Behavior and Autism Caseloads Job Requirements Active RBT Certification through the BACB Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision�
- Newport, NHJoin our team as a Behavior Technician in Newport, New Hampshire, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with autism and related disorders. Needs to be highly trained in behavior or an ABA Paraprofessional Full Time Monday-Friday 35-36 hours per week Need someone well versed in ABA techniques and behavior intervention 1:1 caseload If you would like additional details, feel free to reach out to me at jacey.string
- Sandown, NHA school district located near Sandown, New Hampshire is looking to hire a Behavior Technicians! Caseload specifics will be established on the interview. No prior school-based experience is required. Job Responsibilities Full-Time, Full-Year Elementary/Middle School 1:1 or Life Skills Classroom Implement behavior goals/behavior interventions Develop client skill acquisition Collaborate with teachers and staff Soliant offers extensive
- Exeter, NHPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Hillsboro, NH, looking for someone to join their team as a RBT for the current school year. Come be a part of a great school district offering amazing support. Pay: Dependent on your experience, education level, and certifications Requirements: A
- Newport, NHABA Technician Opportunity | Newport, NH Sunbelt is actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Newport area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student with special needs Experience working in ABA Job Schedule Full Time Hours Monday-Friday
- Epping, NHJob Opportunity: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Epping, NH 03042 Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 2024 Hours: Full-time, 7 hours a day Grade Level: 6th-12th grade Caseload: 1-to-1, with flexibility to collaborate with other RBTs Disabilities: Autism, Intellectual Disability, Emotional Disturbance (ED) Responsibilities: Provide RBT services under the guidance of a BCBA in inclusive settings Implement behavior intervention pla
- Farmington, NHRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Needed in New Hampshire! ProCare Therapy is collaborating with a school district in Farmington, NH to offer a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). If you have a genuine passion for working with kids, this opportunity is for you! Job Title: RBT or Autism Specialist Location: Farmington, NH Employment type: Fulltime / 32.5 hours per week Caseload
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.