Full-time Registered Behavior Technician Job in New Jersey
New Jersey School Registered Behavior Technician Job
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District in the Cherry Hill area that is looking for an early childhood School Registered Behavioral Therapist for the end of the school year. This is a full time position utilizing 100% in person services for a Preschool Autism caseload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to apply for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential and pass the required examination within 90 days of employment.
- Adhere to Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) code of Ethics. http://bacb.com/ethics/.
- Attend trainings and maintain effective knowledge of identified qualifications/competencies.
- Assimilating and carrying out direction from supervising behavior analyst for therapy and data collection.
- Providing effective behavior evidence-based treatments.
- Collecting unbiased and accurate data during therapy sessions.
- Proactively communicating with supervising behavior analyst for questions and feedback.
- Maintaining reliable transportation, a driver’s license, and car insurance.
- Ability to work in a team and to share responsibilities and duties.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict in a straightforward and timely manner.
- Ability to set priorities, be organized, and be a self-starter.
- Ability to be friendly, empathetic, and an adept communicator.
- Ability to treat both staff and clients with respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients and their families.
For more information about this position, email, or text me today. To expedite the interview process, please e-mail me your resume directly before you apply.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Valley Center, CA
- Caldwell, ID
- Sebring, FL
- Lake Wales, FL
- Avon Park, FL
- Willow Brook, IL
- Wilmington, DE
- East Sonora, CA
- Caramel, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.