Full-Time Registered Behavior Technician opportunity in Exeter, New Hampshire
ProCare Therapy has a contract Registered Behavior Technician opening for an excellent school district near Exeter, New Hampshire
Job Details: This Full-Time position would work 1:1 or in a group setting with a Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload.
- Apply and Understand the basic principles of ABA in a classroom setting
- Assess student needs and provide interventions to re-direct behavior
- Collect and submit data needed for Function Behavioral Assessments, Behavior Intervention Plans, or Individual Education Plans.
- Regularly review and remain well versed in a multitude of plans or assessments to implement the plans and monitor plans for multiple students.
- Provide direct consultation to the BCBAS or superior, with specific analysis of data.
Benefits with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Vision, and Dental
- Reimbursements for Credentialing
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-302-5909. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Exeter, NHSunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Exeter, NH. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested. Opening: Board-Certified Behavior Analyst Location: near Exeter, NH Job Details: On-site position near Hartland, IL Part-time (about 14-16 hours per week) Caseload of K-12th grade students Requirements: Active
- Hillsboro, NHCNA | NH | 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate CNA for a contracted position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. Position Details: Part Time 25 hours/week Age/Caseload: Elementary ASAP - 6/14/2024 CNA Certification Required Contracting with ProCare Therapy: W2 Opportunities Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over Cu
- Lebanon, NHSunbelt Staffing is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a school-based job near Lebanon, NH. This is a full-time, on-site job. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Must have extensive ABA background working with students with autism Active RBT certification preferred May consider a paraprofessional with qualifying experience Job Details: Full-time Caseload of 6-8th grade On-site job near Leba
- Hillsboro, NHAre you a Registered Behavior Technician who is looking for a school position for the 23/24 School Year? Procare Therapy is working with a district in the Hillsboro, New Hampshire area who is in need. Job Details: RBT's (4 Needs) Full Time December 11th - June 14th 32.5 hours per week BCBA onsite to supervise RBTs Preschool Opening x2 Two preschool students with significant
- Hillsboro, NHAre you on the job market for a RBT position in Hillsboro, NH looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take on a new role? Check out the de
- Hillsboro, NHAn RBT opening is available for the current school year in Hillsboro, NH! Join a great team and help make a difference! Details below: Job Details: Classroom assistance Full time - 32.5 hours/week December 2023 - June 2024 Preschool, elementary, and middle school openings Compensation: starting at $25/hourly Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma RBT Certification - BCBA supervision provided ProCa
- Hillsboro, NHRBT's (4 Needs) Full Time December 11th - June 14th 32.5 hours per week BCBA onsite to supervise RBTs Preschool Opening x2 Two preschool students with significant autism and full day preschool needs Elementary opening x1 - k-5 Autism Program Assist with students aged 5 years old to 11 years old in self contained Elem school Autism program
- Penacook, NHAre you an experienced Registered Behavioral Technician in Penacook, New Hampshire looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Penacook area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Job Type: On site 7:30 - 3:30 Caseload size: 1 Gathering more info
- Newport, NHRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) Position in Newport, NH Are you looking for a new RBT position for this school year? ProCare Therapy is helping an exceptional school district in the Newport, NH area that is looking for an RBT to contract for the 23/24 school year. Keep reading for more info! Qualifications: RBT Certification required School experience preferred but not required Overview: Full Time Caseload: TBD On-site P
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.