Full-time School BCBA - Atwater, California (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Atwater, California area.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE BCBA CERTIFICATION
- Middle School
- Current caseload: approximately 25-30
- Duties include but not limited to: FBA evaluations; IEP Meetings; Support General Education and students with an IEP; SST Meetings; Other student meetings; IEP Progress Reports; IEP Services and Goal monitoring
- Ready to Interview
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
- santa rosa, CA
- Conway, NH
- Lynn, MA
- Mount Vernon, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.