Full-Time School Psychologist 20-21
Soliant is seeking a School Psychologist for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the 20-21 school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (37.5-40hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Working with infants, toddlers, & EC
- Participate in a multi-tiered system of support for infants and toddlers and preschool aged students (PK3) with social/emotional and behavioral needs.
- Participate in initial evaluations of infants and toddlers referred based on social emotional delay.
- Participate in a team approach to support the development of IFSP outcomes related to social/emotional and/or behavioral needs.
- Provide early childhood mental health services to infants and toddlers and their families
including social emotional supports and parent child interactions.
- Q interactive used to score assessments
- Currently arranging Interviews
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- School Psychology certification in MD
- Experience in a school setting
If you are looking for a new opportunity this upcoming school year don’t hesitate to send your resume along with relevant certifications to Nicholas Mitchell. I look forward to working with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Jacksonville, FL
- Plattville, IL
- Wye Mills, MD
- Algona, WA
- Ramsey, IL
- Annapolis, MD
- Weirdale, FL
- Simi Valley, CA
- Orlando, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.