Full-Time School Psychologist 21/22 School Year
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Plainfield, Connecticut area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This is a full-time contract position for the 21/22 school year.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Travel Stipends
- Weekly pay
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Connecticut License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fresno, CA
- Fort Lawn, SC
- Tulsa, OK
- Winchester, VA
- Athens, GA
- Lodi, CA
- Melrose Park, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Richmond, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.