Full-Time School Psychologist (21-22)
Soliant is seeking a School Psychologist for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the 21-22 school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (37.5-40hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Elementary to High School caseload
- Conducting evaluations and assessments
- Participating in IEP meetings; collaborating with staff and parents on student progress
- Currently arranging Interviews
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- School Psychology certification in IN
- Experience in a school setting
For more information on this opportunity don’t hesitate to send your resume along with relevant certifications to Nicholas Mitchell.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lexington, KY
- Centreville, MD
- Bourbonnais, IL
- Tekonsha , MI
- Phoenix, AZ
- Hobart, WA
- Battle Creek, MI
- Lenoir , NC
- Albion , MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.