Full Time School Psychologist | 23-24 School Year
Full-Time School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is working alongside an excellent school district to fill a School Psychologist position! Apply now and you will be finishing off this school year and going into the new school year with this district if you're a good fit.
- IEP meetings/reports, evaluations, some counseling
- MTSS team member
- Start ASAP until end of school year, likely to extend to next school year if a good fit
- 401(k) Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Master's degree in Psychology
- Prior school experience preferred
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
ProCare Therapy | Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psych NEEDED K-12th | Irmo, SCIrmo, SC
Full-time School Psychologist Job near Kenton DelawareKenton , DE
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - New Job - Benefits IncludedFriendswood, TX
LSSP/School Psychologist Spring Branch, TXSpring Branch, TX
Part-time School Psychologist Job - (Golden, CO)GOLDEN, CO
School Psychologist- Dover, DEDover, DE
School Psychologist NeededCranston, RI
Full Time School Psychologist Job near Malibu, CAMalibu, CA
1099 Virtual School Psychologist Hybrid Position | Longview, WALongview, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.