Full Time School Psychologist for Next School Year St Paul, MN
- It’s an itinerant role, possibly up to 6 schools, depending on the needs of the respective schools. All the schools are charter schools. One school is a k-12 school asking for 2 days a week (14-16 hours). The role at that school will be a combination of traditional testing/report writing, along with small group work and support for the Child Find Team I crafting pre-referral interventions.
- The other 4-5 schools would range between k-8 or 9-12 grades and would be primarily assessments and report writing.
- 23/24 school year starting 8/7
- Full Time 35-37 hr/wk
- Must have active MN school psychologist license
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Crystal, MN
- Owatonna, MN
- Pierz, MN
- Randall, MN
- Crystal, MN
- Falcon Heights, MN
- Minneapolis,, MN
- St Paul, MN
- Maple Grove, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.