Full-time School Psychologist Job for K-4 Students in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania Area
We are working with a great school district in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area that needs a full-time school psychologist to support about 500 K-4th grade students that are in the Autistic Support (AS) classroom.
Hours: Full-Time; 37.5 hours per week; Monday through Friday; 7:45am-3:15pm EST
- Candidate must have their State of Pennsylvania Education Specialist in School Psychology Certification
- Candidate must have a master’s degree in Psychology
- Candidate must have the ability to lead team to make proper identification and qualification of students into the program for psychologist services
- Comprehensive model
- Small group work / individual work
- Evaluation / Assisting with evaluation support
- Serving / Participating on MDE meetings
- Developing ER’s
- Early intervention
To be considered for this School Psychologist job opening, with full-time hours, in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume and a list of professional references to the e-mail below.
Senior Account Executive – Health Services Group – Sunbelt Staffing
Phone: (813) 343-2365
Email: [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.