Full-time School Psychologist Job Opening near Dublin, NH
Procare Therapy is working with a district in the Peterborough, NH area who is in need of a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. If you are interested, read below!
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- School Psychologist License in NH
- Prior school experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
This is a W-2 contracted position!
- 1 Full-time and 1 Part-time opening
- 36.25 hours for full-time, 20 hours for part-time
- ASAP- End of School Year
- Testing, evaluations, assessments
- Elementary caseload
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, please reach out to Mallory Lockwood at [email protected]!
Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hooksett, NHA school district near Hooksett, New Hampshire is working with Soliant to hire a school psychologist. Newly certified school psychologist graduates are welcome to apply! Interview priority will be given to onsite candidates. Job Responsibilities Full-Time/Full-Year K-12 Evaluations Reports Team Meetings Job Requirements Must have New Hampshire School Psychology Certification Master's Degree or Higher No prior school experience r
- Goffstown, NHWe have an exciting position available for a School Psychologist in Goffstown, New Hampshire in partnership with ProCare Therapy. About Us: At ProCare Therapy, we are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment for our students. We strive to empower each student to reach their full potential by addressing their unique needs and fostering their social, emotional, and academic growth. Our collaborative team of educators
- Peterborough, NHAre you searching for a rewarding career opportunity in Peterborough, NH? We have an immediate opening for a Paraprofessional position that might be the perfect fit for you! Requirements: High School Diploma required Job Details: Location: Peterborough, NH Type: Full-Time Salary: $16-22+/Hour Contact: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity – apply ASAP for
- Plaistow, NHAre you a dedicated Paraprofessional seeking a rewarding full-time opportunity in Plaistow, NH? Look no further! We have an exciting position available for an immediate start. Position Details: Location: Plaistow, NH Type: Full-Time Start Date: ASAP Perks: Competitive hourly pay: $17-22+/hour
- Plaistow, NHWe are seeking licensed psychologists for a position at a local school district near an undisclosed location. The position is on-site, and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Job specifics: Plaistow, NH School Psychologist Dates: ASAP – 6/14/2024 35 hours per week One position needed Experience in case management, IEPs, student development, K-12 insigh
- Dover, NH
- Claremont, NHAre you an experienced and dynamic Psychologist looking for your next career move? Blazer Jobs, in collaboration with local school districts, is excited to offer a rewarding opportunity in the heart of Claremont, NH. Position Overview: We are seeking passionate professionals to fill a full-time Psychologist role. As a valued member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in providing essential support to students in the area. Your expertise
- Manchester, NHSchool Psychologist | Manchester, NH Position Details Full Time ASAP Start Date K-12th Grade Caseload Duties: Administer academic assessments to students Draft special education documents to include goals, services, progress reports, initial IEP’s and/or Eligibility reports Attend eligibility and IEP meetings to help the team develop the individualized education plan Attend eligibility meetings to review psychological assessmen
- Claremont, NHBlazer Jobs is actively seeking experienced psychologists to join our team for a full-time role within school districts in the Claremont, NH area. We are looking for dedicated professionals who meet all local and state requirements to provide exceptional psychological services to students. Requirements: Valid state licensure as a psychologist Certification from the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) preferred Experience wor
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.