Full-time School Psychologist - Matteson, Illinois
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School Psychologists near the Matteson, Illinois area.
- Must have IL School Psychologist license/PEL
- Pre-k-8th grade itinerant- split between 1 middle school and 2 elementary buildings
- Confers with parents to explain or interpret assessment findings and problem-solving recommendations
- Provides timely written reports as appropriate for completed evaluation
- Obtains, integrates, and interprets information about student’s behavior and conditions related to learning
- Assists in completing a functional behavioral assessment, as well as in the development of positive measurable behavioral intervention strategies
- Participates in the development and presentation of in-service workshops for parents, staff, administration, and/or community agencies upon request
- Provides direct service counseling to assigned students
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Southbridge, MA
- Bensenville, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Battle Ground, WA
- Berkeley, CA
- Quartz Hill, CA
- Richfield, CA
- Monroe, MI
- Virtual, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.