Full-Time School Psychologist Needed for a Contract Position Near Des Plaines, Illinois
Soliant is working with a school district near Des Plaines, Illinois to find a School Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is full-time, and it requires 35-40 hours of work per week. This position is working at the middle school level, and in this past year approximately 65 evaluations were performed. This is an onsite position, and it is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. It is beneficial to be bilingual, however, it is not a requirement. We want to fill this position promptly, so apply now.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 35-40 hours/week
2022-2023 School Year
- Middle School Level
- Approximately 65 Evaluations per year
- Provide direct services to students
- Evaluations and assessments
- Report Writing
- Collaboration with staff to schedule times to provide services
- Duties are not limited to those listed above.
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the state board in Illinois
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
- Edgewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.