Full-Time School Psychologist Needed!- Woodstown, NJ
Soliant is looking to place a licensed School Psychologist in a great school district for the 2021/2022 school year! The client is in need of a full-time licensed School Psychologist that will be covering the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill ASAP!
- Covering the upcoming school year
- Elementary, middle, and high school caseload
- Perform assessments and evaluations
- Must have credentials in New Jersey as a School Psychologist or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general School Psychologist roles and duties
- Must have Master's/Doctorate degree in School Psychologist.
- Must have the CDE SSP
- Will be required to be vaccinated
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678) 710-7719 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bristol, RI
- Farmville, VA
- Easton, MD
- Milwaukee, WI
- Houston, TX
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA
- Brinnon, WA
- Denverton, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.