Full-time School Psychologist - North Augusta, South Carolina
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School Psychologists near the North Augusta, South Carolina area.
- Must have SC School Psychologist license
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Conducts extensive psychological examinations of referred students
- Conducts functional behavior assessments and helps develop behavior intervention plans
- Provides consultation to parents, teachers, other school personnel, and community agencies to enhance the learning of students.
- Participates on Student Intervention Teams.
- Assists the team with suggestions and implementation of pre-referral intervention strategies, and provides recommendations and modifications to assist general education staff in working with special education students in the classroom setting.
- Participates as a member of the individualized education program (IEP) team and/or Section 504 team.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.