Full Time School Psychologist - On Site - Midway, Tennessee
Full Time School Psychologist - Midway, Tennessee
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for the current school year in Midway, Tennessee. This is a full time position in which you will be paid every week and compensated generously. As a ProCare employee, you will have tons of support surrounded by friendly colleagues at an awesome school.
Apply now & interview quickly !
*For anyone traveling, commuting or relocating for this position we will compensate you for heavy traffic, travel and/ or housing.
We are here to support you and look forward to bringing you aboard.
- Full Time: 37.5 - 40 Hours Per Week
- Full School Year
- Caseload: Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Additional details regarding caseload and school information are provided at time of interview.
- Masters or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of Tennessee
- Tennessee Education Certification
- Previous Schools Experience Required
- Passion for helping children
- Weekly Pay
- 401 K
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
The director is currently holding interviews. For immediate consideration send resume to [email protected] I will then contact you with the next steps of the hiring process.
For further questions, please contact me at (678)748-5313.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Meadville , PA
- Chicago, IL
- Home, NM
- Oak Park, IL
- Franklin, PA
- Minneapolis , MN
- Erie, PA
- York , PA
- Philadelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.