Full Time School Psychologist Opening Near Bitter Lake, WA
Now Interviewing School Psych's for an Immediate Start Near Bitter Lake, WA
ProCare Therapy is working with a wonderful School District near Bitter Lake, Washington that is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. This role is Full Time working grades K -12. Please see below for more information.
- Full Time
- 35-40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Likely to renew or possibly go direct at the end of the school year if its a good fit.
- Onsite Only
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- General duties including evaluations, assessments, and meetings
- Mild - Severe
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- Washington School Psychologist License required
- ESA required
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply
Benefits with ProCare Therapy :
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone and is negotiable
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you would like to be considered immediately please Apply on this page or contact Ross Mathews to set up a phone call.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- South Bend, IN
- COATESVILLE, PA
- Chino, CA
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- Solana Beach, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Osceola, IN
- Harmony, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.