Full Time School Psychologist Opening Near Haisley , MI
Now Interviewing for Full Time School Psychologist Job with an ASAP Start
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic School District near Haisley, Michigan that needs a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. Please see below for more information.
- K - 12
- 5 Days a week
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- This role consist of general school psychologist duties
- K - 12
- Full Time
- 35-40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School
- Likely to renew for the next school year if everyone feels its a good fit
- Onsite Only
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology required
- Michigan School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay is negotiable and will be discussed on the first phone
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you would like to be immediately considered for this position please Apply on this page. If you have questions or would like to schedule a phone call please reach out to Ross Mathews via the information below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.