Full Time School Psychologist Opening with Immediate Start
Seeking School Psychologist for ASAP Start
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a very supportive School District near Dozier, California that is in need of a school psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The psychologist in this role will be working with K - 12th grade. Please see below for some basic details of this opening.
- Full Time
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Likely to renew if both parties feel its a good fit
- Onsite Only
- Pre K- 8
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- California School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply!
Benefits with ProCare:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you would like more information please email your resume and any questions to [email protected] If you would like to apply immediately please use the link on this page.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Algonquin, IL
- Bloomington, IN
- Liberty, NY
- Eunice, LA
- Battle Ground, WA
- Dozier, CA
- arlington , TX
- Detroit, MI
- Milbrae, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.