Full-Time School Psychologist Openings - National City, CA
Our school district in California is currently scheduling interviews! We need a full-time School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State School Psychologist License
- Experience working in schools is preferred
- February 2023 - End of the School Year
- A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout the assignment.
- Position Duties:
- Conducting assessments/evaluations
- Direct therapy with students
- More details will be discussed during the job interview
- Hourly Pay Range: $40+
- Weekly: $1500+
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Deposits
- Full Benefits (Mental, Dental, Vision, 401K)
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and questions, please see the contact details below.
Nicholas Allen | Recruiter
[email protected] | (678) 710-7749
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Algonquin, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Bloomington, IN
- Liberty, NY
- Eunice, LA
- Battle Ground, WA
- Dozier, CA
- arlington , TX
- Detroit, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.