Full Time School Psychologist Opportunity | Portland, ME
Full Time School Psychologist Opportunity | Portland, ME
ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and passionate Full-Time School Psychologist to join our team in Portland, ME. As a school psychologist with ProCare Therapy, you'll have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students, working within a supportive and collaborative educational environment.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations to identify students' needs
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to create effective interventions
- Provide counseling and support to students facing academic, emotional, or behavioral challenges
- Maintain accurate and detailed student records in compliance with regulations
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- State licensure or certification in Maine
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
To apply or for more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Bailey Crews, Director of Educational Resources, at 470-482-6532 or email your resume to [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Portland, MEAre you on the job market for a School Psychologist position in Portland, ME looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take on a new role? C
- Portland, MEAre you a dedicated School Psychologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in the vibrant city of Portland, ME? We are actively hiring for an immediate start, and we want you to join our team! Position Details: Location: Portland, ME Start Date: ASAP Caseload: K-12 Hourly Rate: $42+ Key Responsibilities: Conducting psychological assessments Collaborating with educators and parents to support student development Providing counseling and
- Portland, MEProCare Therapy has a new position available for a School Psychologist in the Portland, ME area. This is a great opportunity and candidates will be considered for renewal for the following school year! Responsibilities: Full-Time As soon as possible Multiple openings K-12th itinerant openings, will take preferences into consideration assessments & evaluations observations collect/analyze data and lead meetings Qualificat
- Portland, MEProCare Therapy has a new position available for a School Psychologist in the Portland, ME area. This is a great opportunity and candidates will be considered for renewal for the following school year! Responsibilities: Full-Time As soon as possible- June, 12th K-12th itinerant openings, will take preferences into consideration assessments & evaluations observations collect/analyze data and lead meetings Qualifications:
- Scarborough, MESchool-based Psychologist Job – Scarborough, Maine A great school in the Scarborough, ME, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Assess referred students
- Jenning Lodge, MEWe are currently seeking a qualified and passionate School Psychologist to join our dedicated team near Jenning Lodge, CA. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the well-being and academic success of our students. The successful candidate will work with a diverse caseload spanning kindergarten through 12th grade. Responsibilities: Conduct psychological assessments to identify learning and behavior challenges
- Westbrook, MEDetails: Position Type: Full Time, 35 hours Caseload: K - 12th Grade Pay range: $40 - 45/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with t
- Portland, MEProCare Therapy, a leader in educational staffing and therapy services, is actively seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist for a fulfilling contract position in Oakland, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the academic, social, and emotional success of students while working with a supportive team. Job Description: As a School Psychologist with ProCare Therapy, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the di
- Windham, MESchool Psychologist - Near Windham, ME Position: School Psychologist Location: Near Windham, ME Contract Type: Full-Time, 2023-2024 School Year School Level: K-12 Job Description: Are you a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity in the Windham, ME area? We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our dynamic team for the 2023-2024 school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a cr
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.