Full Time School Psychologist Position-21/22 School Year
ProCare has a great opportunity to work with a wonderful school in Ventura! Email your resume to the contact information below for immediate consideration.
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- School Psychologist licensure required
- Masters degree required
- General School Psychologist duties, including, but not limited to:
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
- Midland, MI
- Irasburg, VT
- Salmon Creek, WA
- Jenks, OK
- Calvert, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.