Full Time School Psychologist Position in Sumter, SC
A school district in Sumter, SC is looking for a qualified School Psychologist for the remainder of the 22'-23' school year. This position is full time and on site. More information about the job is below.
- Full-time (37.5 hours weekly)
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Moderate-severe disability
- More details provided upon an interview
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License
- Must have at least 1 year of school experience
Please apply today if you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above. For further information, please reach out to the Hiring Manager directly using the contact information below.
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Algonquin, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Bloomington, IN
- Liberty, NY
- Eunice, LA
- Battle Ground, WA
- Dozier, CA
- arlington , TX
- Detroit, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.