Full Time School Psychologist (Psych) Job in Redding, CA
Seeking School Psychologist for Current Semester
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an amazing School District in Redding, California that is in need of a school psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The psychologist in this role will be working with K - 12th grade. Please see below for some basic details of this opening.
Degree and Licensure Requirements:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- California School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply!
- Full Time
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Likely to renew if both parties feel its a good fit
- Onsite Only
- K - 12
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
Benefits with ProCare:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you believe you'd be a great fit for this opening please Apply on this page or email Ross Mathews directly via the contact information below.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.