Full Time School Psychologist (Psych) Opening Near Banning, CA
Interviewing Psychologist for ASAP Start
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a wonderful School District near Banning, California that is in need of a school psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The psychologist in this role will be most likely be working with grades K - 12 but the district will consider a more age constricted caseload if needed. Please see below for some basic details of this opening.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- California School Psychologist License required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome and Encouraged to Apply
- Full Time
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Likely to renew if both parties feel its a good fit
- Onsite Only
- Mild - Severe
- Majority is Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
To Apply for this opening please contact Ross Mathews via the information below or Apply on this page directly.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.