Full-Time School Psychologist Teletherapy
Full-Time School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for a School Psychologist position in a Oregon School district.
The selected psychologist will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Oregon
- 2 years in a school setting required
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Time-management skills
- Team player
- 1099 Independent Contract
- 21/22 school year
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below, or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Minneapolis , MN
- Milwaukie , WI
- Gorham, SC
- Madison , WI
- West Valley City , UT
- Portland, OR
- Princeton, IL
- Everett, WA
- North Charleston, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.