Full Time School Psychologist - Walnut Creek, California
A public school district is seeking a Full Time School Psychologist to contract for a full-time position this upcoming school year. This position is with an elementary classroom with students having cross categorical disabilities. Interested candidates must have School Psychologist License.
Position at a Glance:
- Full 2021-2022 school year
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: Walnut Creek, California
- Caseload: Multiple K-12 Caseloads available
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators
Pay for this position will be hourly and based on previous experience. Candidates wishing to apply should please email their current resume, relevant licensure, and at least one professional reference or letter of recommendation to: [email protected]. Emails will be responded to within one business day.
Sr. Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hollister, CA
- Gresham, OR
- Antioch, CA
- Glendale, CA
- Jarrettsville, MD
- Westfield, MA
- Hollister, CA
- Chicopee, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.