Full-Time School Psychologist
Soliant is seeking a School Psychologist for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (37.5-40hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Elementary to High School caseload
- Currently arranging Interviews
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- School Psychology certification in IL
- Experience in a school setting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Boston , MA
- Lakeville, MA
- Willimantic, CT
- Dover, DE
- Salmon Creek, WA
- el cajon, CA
- Glen Ellyn, IL
- Bennington, IL
- Boston, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.