Full Time School Psychologist
School Psychologist needed in Ann Arbor, MI
A school district near Ann Arbor, MI is in need of a School Psychologist full time for the remainder of the school year!
- Full time
- Available to interview immediately
- Requires a Masters or Doctorate degree
- State Board licensing
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, family and social issues
- Inform and counsel parents on relevant topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs that apply to the child’s needs
- Participate and diagnose student by administering psychological tests
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
If interested please feel free to contact me!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mooresville, NC
- Austin, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Sonoma, CA
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Janesville, WI
- Washington , DC
- McKenna, WA
- Rainier, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.