Full-Time Virtual School Psychologist
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district in Nebraska that is looking to hire a Remote School Psychologist.
- 40 hours per week
- 1099 contract position
- Liability insurance required
- Weekly pay.
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Indiana License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Machipongo, VA
- Chincoteague, VA
- Chesapeake, VA
- Rockport, MA
- Paris, TX
- Poquoson, VA
- Falmouth, MA
- Hampton,, VA
- Redmond, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.