Full-Time Virtual WA School Psychologist Job
Work-from-Home WA School Psychologist Job - Full-time
Are you a Washington licensed School Psychologist looking for a fresh start working from home? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school in Seattle, Washington, virtually and full-time. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- 30 hours/Week
- 6 hours/day
- Upcoming School year
- Elementary School caseload
- Referral meetings with parents, assessment
- IEP report writing and meetings
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
- Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- State Board Licensure
- State License and Education Certification
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- San jose, CA
- Garfield, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Deerfield , MI
- Snoqualmie, WA
- north branch, MN
- Fairmont, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.