Fulltime School Psychologist job in IL
A school near Fox Lake, IL is in need of a School Psychologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the second semester, 2020-21 School year. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
About the Job:
- Full time, 37.5 hours weekly
- December to End of School year
- Caseload: k-12, Mild to moderate cases
Certification Requirements for IL To be issued a certificate in School Psychologist an applicant must satisfy all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Advanced degree in School Psychology from a regionally accredited institution
- Completion of an approved program for the preparation of School Psychologist Support Professionals
- Demonstration of meeting the Content Competencies as prescribed by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Austin, TX
- San Anotnio, TX
- Carlsbad, CA
- Cicero, IL
- el cajon, CA
- Wheaton, IL
- Carlsbad, CA
- Fox Hill, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.