Fully Remote Bilingual School Psychologist in California (Teletherapy)
100% Remote California School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Do you feel passionate about working with students and parents? Would you like a more flexible schedule, working fully remote. If so, VocoVision has a great opportunity for you! A school district in California has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist who can work remotely for the entire school year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed CA School Psychology
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- 1099 Contract
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: K-12 Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision includes the software, training, and technical support you need to have a successful teletherapy school year and career!
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Norfolk , VA
- Richmond, VA
- Old City, MA
- Richmond , VA
- Northampton, MA
- Denver, CO
- Eagan, MN
- Foraker, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.