Fully Remote Licensed Specialist in School Psychology Job in Texas
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) for fully remote job with a Texas school district. This is a full-time, fully remote position for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Caseload of Preschool through 12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- Fully remote position utilizing the VocoVision toolkit and a wide variety of assessment tools
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- School Psychology license in the state of Texas
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with IEP requirements
- Previous telehealth experience required
- Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this full-time, remote LSSP job near in Texas, please apply below, email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 792-3410.
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Chattanooga, TN
- Kansas City, KS
- Minneapolis, MN
- Anoka, MN
- Madison, WI
- Yelm, WA
- Simi Valley, CA
- oxford, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.