Fully Remote School Psychologist in Arizona (Teletherapy)
100% Remote Arizona School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Do you feel passionate about working with students and parents? Would you prefer to work entirely from home with a more flexible schedule? VocoVision has a fantastic opportunity for you if so! To find a school psychologist who can work remotely throughout the academic year, a school district in North Carolina has collaborated with VocoVision.
• Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed AZ School Psychology
- Teaching Certificate
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- 1099 Contract
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision includes the software, training, and technical support you need to have a successful teletherapy school year and career!
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Chattanooga, TN
- Kansas City, KS
- Minneapolis, MN
- Anoka, MN
- Madison, WI
- Yelm, WA
- Simi Valley, CA
- oxford, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.