Fully Remote School Psychologist Position in Colorado
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support needed to transition your onsite skills to online. A school district in Colorado has requested VocoVision's assistance to find a qualified and passionate school psychologist to work remotely for the 2022-23 school year.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Colorado
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing, and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Columbus, OH
- Aurora, CO
- Coos Bay, OR
- Leonardtown, MD
- Mount Pleasant, SC
- Los Altos, CA
- Salem, OR
- Anthem, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.