Fully-Remote School Psychology Opportunity - CO Licensure
Virtual School Psychologist Needed for a School District in Colorado!
Are you currently looking for Fully Virtual opportunities working within a School District? Well I might be able to help you out! I've partnered with VocoVision and a terrific school district in Colorado Springs, CO to fill an immediate opening for a Virtual School Psychologist. This is a terrific opportunity to both work from home and help students in need. What could be better? Please see more details on this opportunity below!
Full-Time Position (Open to Part-Time Candidates too!)
Monday - Friday
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Pay: Typically ranges from $40-50/hour
Caseload Details: Evals, Potentially Some Counseling
More Details Available Upon Interview!
Conduct virtual psychological assessments to identify student needs
Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school staff through Zoom and other virtual meeting platforms
Provide individual and group counseling services to student in conjunction with an onsite staff member
Potentially engage with families to provide insights on virtual care
Masters or Doctorate Level Degree in Educational or School Psychology
- Active School Psychologist Licensure in the State of Colorado
2 Years Previous Experience in School Settings
2 Years Previous Experience with Teletherapy (preferred)
Please note that this position is a contracted position through VocoVision and ProCare Therapy. It will be a 1099 Independent Contractor Position, which ultimately means the following:
No benefits on offer
You must be willing to obtain your own Liability Insurance
You must be willing to complete our Technology Test to ensure you are technologically qualified for the role
Though undoubtedly exciting, the 1099 and Virtual Teletherapy process can be confusing and daunting. If you find yourself thinking this, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I would love to discuss your specific situation, experience, and desires to determine your best step forward. Feel free to shoot me a call or email anytime!
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Thornton, COHiring ASAP! | Thornton, CO | Full-Time| School Psychologist| 23/24 End of School Year Our school is currently interviewing for a qualified School Psychologist. This is a competitive and highly sought after position. Read more below! Description: Full-Time | Up to 35 hr/wk Compensation Range | $43+/hr Start Date | ASAP | 24/25 Renewal Caseload | K-5th Onsite Only Counseling, Updating/Writing Behavior Plans, Assessments Job Req
- Colorado Springs, COFull-Time School Psychologist in Colorado Springs, CO The School Psychologist works directly with the school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students’ learning, behavior, and environment. Candidates in this position work with various school-based teams in order to provide analysis, assessment, ev
- Parachute, COProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist for a contract position with our client in Parachute, Colorado. Responsibilities: Administer psychological assessments to students to evaluate their cognitive, academic, and emotional development Attend and participate in educational determination team (EDT) meetings to discuss student performance and progress Conduct eligibility testing to determine if students qualif
- Grand Junction, COThis school year, ProCare Therapy is looking for a driven School Psychologist in Colorado for a position in the Parachute area. This is an excellent chance to work with amazing coworkers and students, with lots of staff support. Only onsite professionals will be considered. Caseload: Kinder - 12th Grade Onsite only Evaluations, re-evaluations, screenings and IEP development Full time Direct services as needed 37.5hrs/week Pay star
- Broadmoor, COSunbelt Staffing is seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time, school-based job in the Broadmoor, CO area. This is a full-time job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Colorado School Psychologist license Experience with special education students Job Details: Full-time or part-time Caseload – K-12th grade On-site near Broadmo
- Thorton, COJob Title: School Psychologist - Full-Time Position Location: Thornton, CO Position Type: Full-Time for the 2023-2024 School Year Organization: Blazer Jobs (Partnering with the School District) Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental Options Competitive Pay Advisory Support Professional Development Opportunities Job Description: Blazer Jobs, in partnership with the local school district, is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Sc
- Parachute, COPosition Overview: ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in educational services, is seeking a dedicated and qualified School-Based Psychologist to join our team in Parachute, CO for the 2023-2024 school year. As a contracted psychologist, you will provide essential support and services within a school district, promoting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students. Pay & Benefits: $45-55 Hourly Pay! W2 Employment We
- Durango, COWe are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below. Location: Durango, CO Details/Specifications: Full Time / Full School Year 23/24 Hours per week: 20 # of Schools/Ages: TBD Caseload details: Evals, Psych team meetings, IEPs, RTI, etc. for half-time caseload Active CO license required All Disabilities Interviewing now! Qualifications: School Psychologist License with PEL Ma
- Denver, COWe are seeking a dedicated and skilled Full-Time Bilingual Psychologist to join our team at an Elementary School in Denver, CO. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial impact on the mental health and well-being of elementary school students. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' psychological needs. Provide individual and group counseling services to support students' social-emoti
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.