Fully Virtual Tennessee School Psychologist Needed!
Jump into a fully virtual role!
A school district in Tennessee is looking for a fully virtual School Psychologist. Psychologist would be doing assessments and triennials. Elementary caseload. Great daytime hours!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: elementary school
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Lewiston, ME
- Portland, ME
- ASHLAND, OR
- Grants Pass, OR
- Naperville, IL
- Redmond, WA
- Bellvue, WA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Tacoma , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.