Great BCBA Opportunity! Lusby, MD area
It’s a New Year! Jump into a new BCBA role!
A school district near Lusby, Maryland is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. This is a full-time, on-site position, but the director will consider part-time as well. For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Caseload: middle school caseload. Exact caseload details provided on interview.
- Virtual interview process.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Meet as needed with supervised staff to discuss ongoing consumer issues and to provide support when necessary.
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
- Keep current with the literature, new research findings and resources. In addition, continuing education courses to maintain BCBA certification are necessary.
- Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between personal care staff and families, and to provide ongoing feedback to government related agencies that contract with such families.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Wilmington, DE
- Fremont, CA
- Pleasanton, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Huntington Park, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- Ann Arbo, MI
- Riverside, CA
- Telford, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.