Great New School Psychologist Opportunity! Rose Hill, VA area
Director will interview quickly!
A school district near the Rose Hill area of Virginia, is looking for a school psychologist to join their district team. Psychologist would be working at a single elementary school. Not an itinerant position, and on-site for now. Must be actively licensed as a school psychologist in the state of Virginia. For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Great school hours! M-F
- Must be a VA licensed school psychologist.
- Caseload: Elementary school.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic job responsibilities:
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Network with teachers and families to create Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities.
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs.
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning or behavioral delays.
- Work with at-risk youth who are in need of educational intervention to help them achieve success.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage available
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Battle Creek, MI
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Lakewood, CO
- Woburn, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Caledonia, WI
- Chesapeake, VA
- Skokie, IL
- Southfield, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.