Great School Psychologist Opportunity! Concord, CA area
Director is ready to interview!
A school district in the Concord, California area is looking for a full-time School Psychologist to join their team. Caseload is only 2 elementary sites within the district, and consists of the usual assessments, evals and some counseling. With great hours and competitive pay, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
If you’ve been thinking about a change, this is it!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. 35hr/week.
- 8am-3pm, M-F.
- Must have valid CA PPS credential.
- Caseload: elementary.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Caledonia , WI
- Santa Monica , CA
- Marina Del Ray, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Malibu, CA
- Westwood, CA
- Mt. Pleasant , WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.