Great School Psychologist Opportunity! Los Angeles, CA area
Looking for a great school psychologist!
A charter school in the Mid City area of Los Angeles, California is looking for a full-time school psychologist to join their behavioral team. The school is open to contracting OR a direct permanent placement. General school psychologist duties, including evaluations and counseling.
Very supportive director!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Must be registered as a school psychologist in CA.
- Caseload: elementary school
- Bilingual is a plus, but not necessary!
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Moxee, WA
- San Antonio , TX
- Fairfax, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Ypsilanti , MI
- Brockton, MA
- Wheeling, IL
- Irmo, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.