Great School Psychologist Opportunity near Pleasanton, CA!
Director is ready to interview!
A school district near Pleasanton, California is looking for a full-time School Psychologist to join their team. K-12th grade caseload. General school psychologist duties include evals, testing and reviews. Active CA PPS credential is required.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- Full-time. (Part time is also available!)
- Must have valid CA PPS credential.
- Caseload: elementary.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or call/email Joe at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Welby, CO
- Edgemoor, DE
- Macedonia, OH
- Santa Clara, CA
- Avon Park, FL
- Mayfield Heights, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Three Rivers, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.