Habilitative Interventionalist - New Plymouth, Idaho
Habilitative Interventionalist in Idaho
Soliant is currently working with a school district in the Northern New Plymouth, Idaho area that has a need for a Habilitative Interventionalist! This position is needed full-time on an as-needed basis and for the remainder of the 20/21 school year, with a potential extension for 21/22. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About this position:
- Full-time, remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Full-time as needed
- Potential for renewal for 21/22 school year
- Elementary School students (Primary)
- Some Secondary students
- Currently an on-site position
- Habilitative Interventionalist Certificate
- Must be comfortable coming on-site
- Positive attitude + team player!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply online here and send your resume to Katey Cale via email at Katey.Cale@Soliant.com for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tulker, WA
- Lowell, MA
- Warren, ME
- Andover, MA
- Snohomish, WA
- Southborough, MA
- Marlborough, MA
- Tinley Park, IL
- Ruston, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.